- Conduct Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) assessment and report test results and issues to the management based on the annual schedule.
- Ensure to apply appropriate remediation and close all identified control gaps by working with management and all other responsible associates to achieve practical compliance solutions.
- Provide audit and advisory services to effectively identify and address significant risks to the company in the area of financial, operational and across the company’s business units by identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Assist in communicating the results of audits to the Vice President of Finance & IT, as well as other members of senior management by providing timely, efficient, and effective reports with the goals of minimizing risk and continuously improving internal controls and business processes.
- Understand current process flow regarding appropriate record and information retention and destruction protocols per the department and provide guidance to remain compliant with obligations imposed under audit, legal, and company policy
- Support special projects as assigned
- Safeguard company assets to prevent fraudulent transactions
- All additional job-related responsibilities as assigned
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including IATF16949 and ISO14000 related policies as applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information System Auditor preferred
- Extensive experience with an ERP system (SAP) preferred
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX or J-SOX) and ability to conduct annual tests of business processes
- Minimum of at least 3 years of accounting/audit experience, along with COSO experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex technical issues and develop solutions
- Highly detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Proven experience presenting analysis of internal controls, identifying compensating controls, making recommendations and reporting results
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and internal controls
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and office equipment
- Excellent conflict resolution and analysis skills and experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- International business experience preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed