- Perform Dynamic Cycle counting.
- Research discrepancies in count and location of a product within the warehouse.
- Keep track of daily errors and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Assist with identifying process improvements.
- Assist in inventory control and its documentation.
- Assist with auditing of non-confirming materials.
- Assist in identifying root cause for inventory concerns, often utilizing various reports.
- Communicate inventory findings with other departments.
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Assists with projects and other assignments as necessary.
- Operate hand pallet jack and powered industrial trucks safely and responsibly.
- Report any damage to racks, products, equipment, and any other safety hazards.
- Adhere to safety policy/procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including QMS related policies as applicable.
Perform all other job-related tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Management.