- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports.
- Prepare consolidated financial reports of Regional Headquarters for Japan.
- Coordinate the PAMA activities and adhoc reports for Senior Management.
- Analyze P&L and provide understanding of variances.
- Provides support in preparation of the Annual Business Plan and consolidation of Regional Headquarter Budget.
- Analyze sales mix of products by division in monthly basis.
- Provide insight into potential process improvements.
- Prepare and file monthly tax reports and census.
- Work as a team member with other accounting department personnel.
- Train other team members as necessary.
- Complete any special projects as assigned by Management.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including IATF16949 and ISO14000 related policies as applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Automotive industry and/or Manufacturing
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP); i.e. SAP preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience with analyzing and preparing Financial Statement
- Minimum of 2 years experience with consolidating Financial Reports.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with both Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and Minimum 1 year experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) preferred
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) experience preferred
- Understanding the concept/setting/process for Operations is a plus
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication/interpersonal skills to interact with Senior Executives
- Excellent organization skill
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to work well in a group setting and independently
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed