- Technical liaison between NGK Japan and all other NGK locations designated
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with customers
- Assist in resolving customers technical and packaging inquiries
- Explain products and engineering specifications to the customer
- Plan and arrange visits to customers and prospective customers with and/or without visitors from other NGK offices
- Write trip or contact reports for all customers’ visits and any contacts regarding critical issues
- Negotiate design and process changes with customers
- Collect and report detailed information on customer activities and future development
- Assist customers in developing drawings
- Handle PPAP, PSW and other TS16949 requirements
- Monitor customer’s website for plant issues, supplier ratings and report critical events
- Work with Technical Center personnel on testing and research.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including TS16949 and ISO14000 related policies as applicable.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent field
Extensive knowledge of automotive technology
Knowledge of all fields and disciplines requiring comprehension of the NGK products, materials, process and analysis and QA functions
Strong communication and customer relation skills
Strong project management skills
Proficiency in MS Office
A valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
Possess mental faculties consistent with performing at least the minimum essential functions of the job
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed