- Responsible for supporting the business and trading partners with all EDI issues and projects.
- Monitor EDI/HQ and SAP for EDI errors and communicate with the business on resolution.
- Support and train business users about EDI.
- Communicate effectively with business users and direct supervisor on all EDI errors to ensure they remain well informed on the status of all errors, open tickets, and EDI projects.
- Onboarding of new trading partners from data gathering to successful launch.
- Generation of new map sets based on customers technical specifications.
Including development, unit testing, business approval, customer certification, and launch.
- Ability to process customer orders from time of receipt through transmission of ASN.
- Support printed barcode labels and related EDI fields using various label programs.
- Stay up to date with EDI news including version and customer specific changes… read newsletters, attend training, log into webinars.
- Operates as an internal consultant and thought leader with the business users. Works with business units to ensure project objectives are well defined, tracked and completed on schedule.
- Takes a leading role in ensuring the smooth integration and rollout of systems by coordinating closely with the affected functional area.
- Provide support to key users in the areas of localizing detailed designs, process documentation, data cleansing and migration, user acceptance training, end user training and “go-live” support.
- Understand/comply with QMS policy/procedures;
- Understand/comply with EMS policy/procedures;
- Adhere to safety policy/procedures.
- Special project coordination as assigned;
- Assist Help Desk Technician as required;
- Cross train with and provide training for other IT associates;
- General housekeeping duties;
- Overtime and/or travel as required;
Other duties as assigned