- Manage Field Sales associates and oversee the entire Cutting Tools sales team activity.
- Assist the Director in overall Cutting Tools operations and achieve an agreed and assigned sales target/objective.
- Create sales strategies and make recommendation of any adjustment in the existing sales organization, sales territories including assignment/re-assignment of sales manpower to create the most effective sales organization.
- Forecast sales/market developments and recommends sales/marketing objectives.
- Analyze existing and potential products and markets.
- Collect and analyzes data/information on the established and prospective customers/distributors and competitors.
- Prepare various sales reports and forecasts in timely manner.
- Assist the Director to prepare an annual budget.
- Establish and maintain an adequate training program and train associates/customers as necessary.
- Report and evaluate results of each authorized/planned objective.
- Ensure that approved directions/policies and objectives are fully understood and implemented by all assigned personnel.
- Coordinate and update status of sales negotiations and product development with respective sales offices.
- Visit customers with sales associates to understand any technical/business issues and enhance sales/business strategy.
- Coordinate independent sales representatives.
- Identify and resolve all legal issues relate to NTK products, customers and sales associates.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including IATF16949 and ISO14000 related policies as applicable.
Performs all job related duties as assigned.