- Under general supervision, responsible for directly supporting various business units in their utilization of SAP module.
- Leads sub-projects of the SAP applications, and operates as an internal consultant and thought leader with the business users.
- Works with business units to ensure project objectives are well defined, tracked and completed on schedule.
- Has a role in ensuring the smooth integration and rollout of systems by coordinating closely with the affected functional area.
- Responsible for quickly resolving and documenting day to day issues as they arise.
- Provide and transfer functional and process knowledge of the latest SAP releases and practices by keeping current on various published materials and training outlets.
- Assist key business users in creating the functional requirements needed to alter SAP in line with changes in business practices.
- Responsible for translating the user’s functional specifications into a technical specification on which the new SAP configuration will be based.
- Provide ongoing training and knowledge transfer to users to enable them to become self-sufficient in the operation and training of the system.
- Provide support to key users in end user training and “go-live” support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience and/or SAP process knowledge required.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience as subject matter expert or user with proven capabilities in systems analysis, application design and configuration.
- Experience in unit testing, developing/testing application interfaces and integration testing
- Experience in a multicultural environment preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, planning and administration
- Experience in MM, PP, QM, BI, SD, WM and/or FI/CO
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed