- Supervise associates and oversee Logistics and Warehouse operations.
- Function as Customer Representative as required
- Troubleshoot problems that arise with customers
- Communicate any deviations from Logistics plan to management.
- Conduct cycle counts and lead facility inventory. Conduct discrepancy investigation as necessary.
- Provide adequate training for all Logistics and Warehouse personnel.
- Ensure effective time management of Logistics and Warehouse personnel.
- Develop effective negotiations with other department managers.
- Ensure that all customer requirements and quality ratings are achieved.
- At the Warehouse Manager’s absence, function as an emergency First Responder.
- Adhere to safety policy/procedures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Combination of post-secondary education and/or previous associated work experience commensurate to four years preferred.
- Minimum 7 years warehouse and logistics experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Inventory Control; including cycle counts and discrepancy investigation
- Good understanding of inbound/outbound processes
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a warehouse management system (SAP preferred)
- Excellent organization, planning and administration skills
- Strong problem identification and resolution skill
- Effective time management of self and subordinates
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to manage others in a warehouse environment; highly diplomatic and tactful
- Good computer skills in a Microsoft Office Suite environment
- Possess valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed