- Provide day to day leadership for the designated sales staff and acts as a strategic leader for the department working closely with Marketing, Product, and the business.
- Assumes full P&L responsibility.
- Develop and execute all sales and sales marketing programs, growth and profitability.
- Ensure an acceptable diversification in products, markets and channels.
- Develop and maintain oversight of various projects related to sales and marketing of NGK/NTK products.
- Manage, mentor, coach and inspire the Sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Develop the necessary relationships to facilitate information/contact as required, with all levels of the customer operation.
- Oversee the sales marketing activities from a national level, including all communications, advertising, promotions, customer and consumer relationship events, website development, sales collateral development and the building of our company brand.
- Establish a complete comprehensive understanding of the customers, their organization and the key individuals within it.
- Develop annual sales and gross profit budgets, along with strategies and tactics to achieve them. Develop sales incentive programs to achieve or exceed company goals and motivate and reward sales personnel for the desired performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related business field required.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience, with at least 8 years in a management role, and a proven track record of success.
- Strong Sales and Marketing background within the automotive aftermarket – or similar industry.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and oral & written communication skills.
- Proven experience of sales and marketing strategies, grasping market and competitor’s trends, as well as customer needs.
- Strong analytical skills as a successful strategic thinker.
- Strong direct and indirect leadership that motivates cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, and ability to build and maintain trusting customer (internal/external) relationships.
- Ability to be strategic, make sound business judgments as decisions are being evaluated, and to take calculated risk.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to perform business travel up to 50%
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed