- Sales of NTK Cutting Tool products.
- Promote sales of NTK products and/or services by interacting with established customers (accounts) and develop new prospects.
- Interface between customer and factory for all aspects of business including sales, design, Q & A, accounting and other sales related issues.
- Communicate with various divisions within the company, including NTK Japan, as to the needs and requirements of the customer.
- Negotiate contracts with both new and established customers.
- Generate office sales forecasts.
- Generate various monthly reports and additional reports required by NTK Japan or Management.
- Participate at various industries related shows.
- Participate in special projects.
- Perform some administrative duties in the office.
- Bachelor’s degree or 9 years commensurate experience
- Knowledge of all fields and disciplines required comprehending the products, materials, procedures, process analysis, and Q. A. functions of NTK Cutting Tools products
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills in a Microsoft Office Suite environment
- Time management skills
- Possess valid driver’s license, evidence of insurance and acceptable driving record
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Strong technical, communication and analytic skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed