Perform outside sales functions for NGK Spark Plugs.
Responsible for serving existing accounts and maintain the relationships.
Update inventories of existing accounts; this includes restocking and labeling shelves/bins with NGK products and adding new part numbers to inventory lists.
Assist customers in matching inventory with marketplace.
Provide technical knowledge to customers when needed.
Create and coordinate promotion/pull-through promotion for the responsible accounts.
Continuously train counter persons on NGK products to ensure their technical knowledge is current and they are capable to promote NGK product to end users.
Cultivate new customers; introduce them to NGK products; and show them the benefits of selling NGK products.
Participate at trade shows; this includes setting up booths, handing out promotional materials, and answering questions concerning NGK products.
Complete various reports and other associated paperwork including monthly forecast.
Plan/create a Marketing approach to the customers that gives us an opportunity to increase sales.
Adhere to all company policies and procedures including TS16949 and J-Sox related policies as applicable.
- High school diploma or GED Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in communicating in writing and verbally using the English Language
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the automotive aftermarket preferred Marketing experience preferred
- Ability to perform business math functions
- Ability to manage given territory with respect to sales volume, profitability and marketing
- Effective time management skill Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experienced in using any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool preferred
- Possess a valid state driver’s license, proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record
- Possess mental faculties consistent with performing at least the minimum essential functions of the job
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed