- Sales of NTK Cutting Tool products.
- Promote sales of NTK products and/or services by interacting with established customers (accounts) and develop new prospects.
Interface between customer and factory for all aspects of business including sales, design, Q & A, accounting and other sales related issues.
Communicate with various divisions within the company, including NTK Japan, as to the needs and requirements of the customer.
Negotiate contracts with both new and established customers.
Generate office sales forecasts.
Generate various monthly reports and additional reports required by NTK Japan or Management.
Participate at various industries related shows.
Participate in special projects.
Perform some administrative duties in the office.
Adhere to all company policies and procedures and will adhere to policies relating to IATF16949 and ISO14000.
Bachelor’s degree or 9 years commensurate experience
Knowledge of all fields and disciplines required comprehending the products, materials, procedures, process analysis, and Q. A. functions of NTK Cutting Tools products
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills in a Microsoft Office Suite environment
- Time management skills
- Possess valid driver’s license, evidence of insurance and acceptable driving record
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Strong technical, communication and analytic skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed